When days cannot be added to a life, we add life to remaining days.
Our team approach strives to address medical, social, emotional, and spiritual aspects of care, with the goal to enhance quality of life for our patients, caregivers, and families.
Every day, Hospice of Orange and Sullivan Counties Inc. (HOSC) employees come to work with one thing in common: pride in what they do, knowing every moment matters. For over 33 years, the residents of Orange and Sullivan Counties have entrusted us to provide hospice care services in our local communities. Our patients and families ask for us by the name they know. The name they trust.
Are you a passionate and skilled career-seeker looking to join our exceptional team? You will join a mission-driven organization dedicated to innovation, growth and supporting our frontline caregivers with the best and most up-to-date resources available allowing them to do what they do best.
In alignment with our mission, HOSC provides a wide range of benefits to ensure our employees have the personal tools needed in order to be successful such as:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance + More.
- A health reimbursement arrangement where we assist with 80 percent of your deductible.
HOSC recognizes the value of having a much-needed work life balance. HOSC offers:
- Generous vacation and sick time.
- Paid holidays.
We are also committed to helping our benefit-eligible employees prepare for the future. We support:
- Tuition reimbursement/assistance cost for college courses and continuing education programs.
- Your retirement plans. We contribute 2% to your 403b retirement savings plan and will match up to an additional 3% on your employee contributions.