Are you ready to make a difference in someone’s life? If you are compassionate, loyal, motivated and interested in serving your community, you may find the right career at Hospice of Orange and Sullivan Counties, Inc. Our family of professionals say they have found much more than a job, they’ve found their life’s work. So whether you are just starting out or you are seeking a more satisfying career path, we look forward to hearing from you. The life you change may be your own.
Hospice offers full time and some part time employees comprehensive health insurance packages.
- Health insurance with choice of plans
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
Health care benefits are available for you and your dependents, children, spouse or domestic partners.
Hospice of Orange and Sullivan Counties offers a wide range of additional benefits:
- Retirement savings plan with employer contribution
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Mileage reimbursement
- Direct deposit
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance options
- Professional group liability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid holidays, sick and vacation/personal time
Education and Career Development Benefits
Hospice of Orange and Sullivan Counties offers continuing education and career development opportunities to all eligible employees.
- One-on-one staff mentoring
- Workshops and conferences
- Leadership development programs
Hospice is an equal opportunity employer and considers all persons for employment, transfer, promotion, training and other personnel actions without regard to race, color, creed, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, citizenship or marital status. The intent is to fully comply with both the spirit and the requirements of civil rights regulations.
Hospice of Orange & Sullivan Counties, Inc. is a Drug Free Workplace.