SIGN ON BONUS!!!!
We are seeking Full Time Registered Nurses to admit patients on to the Hospice program primarily in the Eastern Orange County area. Hours vary.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Conducting patient/family pre-assessments and nursing assessments at area hospitals, nursing homes, and in patient homes,
- working with the patient’s primary physician and Hospice IDG to develop the patient/family needs,
- Providing Hospice information, education and on-going in-services to physicians, hospital staff, contracted agencies, and community groups.
- Make rounds at area hospitals, nursing homes, and patient homes to meet with patients/families/caregivers.
- Must demonstrate sound clinical skills, standards of practice and positive communication skills.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Candidates must have a NYS RN Licensure
- 1-2 years of recent experience employed as an RN in an inpatient facility, home care, SNF or hospice setting
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- Applicant must demonstrate basic knowledge of nursing theory and practice, knowledge of appropriate technology and practice standards for area of responsibility and can demonstrate sound clinical skills, standards of practice and positive communication skills.
- Previous hospice/home care experience preferred.
- Reliable transportation required. Valid Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record.
- We offer PTO (vacation), sick days, and holidays
For more information about our organization, please visit our website at www.hospiceoforange.com, email Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax Molly at (845) 561-0809.